Monday, November 10, 2008

HALLOWEEN 2008

Define DIRTY WITCH!!!

This year for Halloween my little Angel who is always a princess was determined to be a Dirty Witch. I was very sad to let go of my little princess but I realize she's getting older so I said ok Brettleigh what exactly is a dirty witch? This is what we came up with! The scarey thing is in class she's written down that when she grows up she wants to be a Dirty Witch! (I told her "way to reach for the stars")...













Brettleigh and I spent Halloween in Mesa this year with all of the cousins. We had a lot of fun but missed the brothers (they were hunting and I will post those pics next).

3 comments:

Evvie Turley said...

Well she is the cutest "dirty witch" I've ever seen!

Charlee said...

I love the Dirty Witch! We had so much fun with you guys. I think we need to make it a tradition.

Becky said...

Hey Becky...My sister Amy sent me the link to your blog..your kids are adorable! Its been fun checking in on people I haven't seen for YEARS! So sorry to hear about your mom..in fact Tyler and I were telling my Dad about her and my husband said Hey I know Doug Brewer (I guess when my husband worked for Canyon State Oil??) anyway he tried to send your dad an email to send his condolences but the email got returned so tell him Chad Cardiff said Hello. Anyway you have a very cute family!
Becky(Burkett)