Saturday, October 25, 2008

Happy 7th Birthday Brettleigh!

My Angel turned 7 I can't hardly believe it. It seems like just yesterday she was our little 2lb baby we didn't know whether we would be bringing home or not and now look at her she is: vibrant and strong and a huge goofball. She has brought so much joy to our home and we are so thankful to have her in our lives. She has the sweetest spirit and joyful heart she loves to be the life of the party and just loves to have fun. She is definately our little princess (and she knows it)... We love you Brettleigh!!!


































4 comments:

BeckyinQC said...

Your Brettleigh is such a doll! I can see so much of you in her. Looks like she had a ball with her cousins. Happy Birthday Brettleigh!

By the way, your mom's blog is absolutely beautiful. What a great tribute to her. You guys are continually in my thoughts and prayers. Love ya!

Evvie Turley said...

What a fun birthday and so many cute gifts! I don't know if I could handle all that girl stuff but you do it so well and she ALWAYS looks so adorable. You're a great mom with an awesome family!

Charlee said...

We had so much fun parting with you Brett. Happy Birthday hope it was a good one. Love the icing!

Veronica said...

I didn't know you had a blog! How fun! It looks like you guys are having a great time!