Saturday, August 2, 2008

Castle and Zachary Got Baptized!!!

Today was such an incredible day. Castle and Zachary were baptized by their dad. We had an incredible program and a great turn out. Everything went really well and we were so thankful to have so much of our friends and family there. Thanks to everyone who traveled and to those who participated in the program. A special Thank you to Aunt T.J. Eich for making the boys a CD it was full of awesome pictures and pretty songs. And Thanks to Misty and Ryan for taking care of the refreshments (you guys saved me)...Thanks Again!!!


Castle Dad and Zach



Elder Stevans and Elder Burton.


Castle and Zach


Castle, Brookelyn, and Zach - She better watch out! Soon they are going to be fighting over her...


Misty, Cindy & Bethanne


McKenzie and Brookelyn, sang "When I am Baptized"

Brettleigh Layne looking Beautiful!

Zachary and Castle


Castle, Grandma Brewer and Zachary


Castle and his friend Bradley


Rebecca Alise



Charlee and Nicki catching up...



Brettleigh had to cover her eyes from all of her crying.


McKenzie and Brookelyn



Uncle Brad, Mark, Phyllis, Castle, Zach and Brettleigh


Grandpa and Castle


Uncle Brett and Zachary


Mark and the Boys...

2 comments:

Evvie Turley said...

The baptism looks like it was so amazing! I am SO sad I missed it! I won't miss Brettleigh's! I am really happy for you all. The gospel brings such love and peace to our families and I know yours will be blessed tremendously.
I also cannot get over how much McKenzie looks like Charlee! It is crazy! It's so fun seeing pictures of all your family. Your blog is awesome!

TJ Eich said...

CONGRATULATIONS, BOYS!! I'm so happy for you guys. I'm sad that I wasn't able to be there but I'm glad I could be a small part of it even though I'm far away. You both looked so handsome! You took an amazing step in your lives and I'm so proud of you. LOVE YOU BUNCHES!!